How could ANYONE resist the temptation of perfectly baked brownies? The chewy, cracked crust, the soft and fudgy inside, the petite body -- It’s all so perfect! It’s really no secret that brownies are loved all around the world, with a recipe that almost resembles a cake! I bet you’re already craving for some of that fudgy greatness right? Well crave no more, for we’ve got what you want~ And no, we can’t really teleport a fresh batch of brownies over -- but we’ve got the next best thing: a recipe for the *fudgiest brownies ever!
[DISCLAIMER: *The ”Fudgiest” part is totally subjective. Everybody is an individual, so no two people may experience the same thing.]
Don’t worry! We’ll run you through the steps and ingredients to baking the most delectable brownies! So delectable, you could almost see the epic fudginess peeping through the chewy cracks of the brownies~ You’ll be having your earthy dessert faster than you expect! Just follow our lead and the brownies should be waiting for you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 113g butter (or 1 stick of butter, if you prefer)
- 50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 201g sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 64g flour
- ¼ tablespoons of salt
- 8x8 square pan
- A medium bowl
LET’S GET BAKING!
- Always start by preheating the oven to 176°C
- Grease an 8x8 square pan and set it aside for now (we’ll get back to it soon)
- Grab a medium bowl and mix the following ingredients together until fully dissolved:
- Melted butter
- Take one egg and crack it into the mix and whisk thoroughly
- Repeat the process with the other egg
- Now, add flour and salt into the bowl and mix it nice and well (be careful not to overmix it)
- Pour the brownies batter into the square pan and spread it evenly
- Place the pan into the oven and start baking it for 20-22 minutes (be careful not to overbake it!)
- Once it’s done baking, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool
- Once it’s cool enough, cut the brownies into as many pieces as you want
A LITTLE SOMETHING TO CONSIDER:
Maybe you’d like your brownies extra gooey?
All you have to do is add 1 tablespoon of any cooking oil of your choice into the brownies batter along with the butter.
See? It’s not that hard to bake your very own brownies (with all the fudgy, chocolatey goodness you know and love)! It’s really not much of a secret that the best recipe is the one that is easily followed to conjure a cake of your own (in this case, brownies)~ Give it a try! Nothing gives you a sense of power more than the knowledge of creating the fudgiest brownies for any occasion. So put on your best apron and get to baking! We have smiles to serve (even your own smile counts)!
Need something to fuel your imagination tanks for your next brownies baking session? We’re sure you’ll find something of interest in our brownies catalogue: https://www.eatcaketoday.com/collections/brownies