Marble Floral Vanilla Cupcakes 12 pieces (Baking Class)
Partnered pursuit for Marble Floral Vanilla Cupcakes! This quest for fancy, cute, and cupped eats starts from 10 AM until 5 PM and only two students may work together at once. Seize this sweet opportunity at BakeLab.co by The Buttercake Factory 12-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar 59100, Kuala Lumpur.
This workshop offers ample equipment and tools as well as free-flowing coffee and tea to ensure a smooth and enjoyable learning process. Participants of the 2-hour workshop will also experience the cake master’s grace and guidance along the way to ensure success. Once everything is done, we also offer a cleaning service to help clean up the dirtied equipment used to birth your sweet creation! If the cake itself was meant to be gifted, we also offer a box with a cute ribbon wrapping to ensure the satisfaction of the special receiver.
Wish to know more? Head over to our website and start your journey to create this smooth, clean, and steely vanilla treat like a champ!
Class Size: 2 students per class
Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: BakeLab.co by The Buttercake Factory
12-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar 59100, Kuala Lumpur
You will learn how to create marble floral vanilla cupcakes. Each class will takes about 1.5-2 hour
What is provided:
- Equipment & tools for workshop purpose
- Dirty dishes cleaning service
- Cake experts assistance
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- A box with ribbon wrapping will be provided if you wish to wrap your cake as a gift
1. A 30% charge will be included for every additional person baking the dessert together. (One class can accommodate up to 2 people)
2. Any children under the ages of 12 years old and below, must be accompanied by an adult. (except during a private venue event) *minimum age requirement is 8 years old.
3. Any changes of Date & Time within 24 hours before the scheduled slot is not allowed.
Classes available for booking (Please let us know which class you would like to register via Whatsapp 017-8800153 or Email)
Real Customer Feedback26067 reviews
A little too sweet, and size too small, otherwise quite good
they willing lets me ordered for out of the time schedule, is a very helpful customer service but unfortunately the sushi cake arrived with no fresh, it started got smell.. i think the delivery guy din send the cake immediately, or maybe you guy should put into storage bag or put some ice bags.
They are just very well made, and so good. Sure to be a hit at any parties!!
Light Onde Onde Cake. from CakeSense.
Cake was yummy, not too sweet , generous with the cookie bits, and even my kids who don't like cheesecake, loved it. Like eating cookies and cream ice cream I guess. Would buy again.