Marble Floral Vanilla Cupcakes 12 pieces (Baking Class)
Partnered pursuit for Marble Floral Vanilla Cupcakes! This quest for fancy, cute, and cupped eats starts from 10 AM until 5 PM and only two students may work together at once. Seize this sweet opportunity at BakeLab.co by The Buttercake Factory 12-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar 59100, Kuala Lumpur.
This workshop offers ample equipment and tools as well as free-flowing coffee and tea to ensure a smooth and enjoyable learning process. Participants of the 2-hour workshop will also experience the cake master’s grace and guidance along the way to ensure success. Once everything is done, we also offer a cleaning service to help clean up the dirtied equipment used to birth your sweet creation! If the cake itself was meant to be gifted, we also offer a box with a cute ribbon wrapping to ensure the satisfaction of the special receiver.
Wish to know more? Head over to our website and start your journey to create this smooth, clean, and steely vanilla treat like a champ!
Class Size: 2 students per class
Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: BakeLab.co by The Buttercake Factory
12-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar 59100, Kuala Lumpur
You will learn how to create marble floral vanilla cupcakes. Each class will takes about 1.5-2 hour
What is provided:
- Equipment & tools for workshop purpose
- Dirty dishes cleaning service
- Cake experts assistance
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- A box with ribbon wrapping will be provided if you wish to wrap your cake as a gift
1. A 30% charge will be included for every additional person baking the dessert together. (One class can accommodate up to 2 people)
2. Any children under the ages of 12 years old and below, must be accompanied by an adult. (except during a private venue event) *minimum age requirement is 8 years old.
3. Any changes of Date & Time within 24 hours before the scheduled slot is not allowed.
Classes available for booking (Please let us know which class you would like to register via Whatsapp 017-8800153 or Email)
Real Customer Feedback10641 reviews
Everyone in my family including my 2 kids, parents, husband, brother and nephews enjoyed eating this cake.
Excellent choice by my little birthday girl and my son.
The cake's taste and texture are perfect, moist, not too sweet though it is very rich and chocolate-y. A truly perfect sinful indulgence.
The only thing I would like to improve is the way the message on the cake was written. It was actually small wording icing written on a piece of plastic, then placed on the cake. I was put off by it.
Tower of 25 Assorted Macarons