Snowskin Mooncakes (8pcs)
Mooncakes are a symbolic cake enjoyed during the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival. Mooncakes also come in “Ping Pei” form, “Ping Pei” means “Chilled Crust”. Ping Pei Mooncake are the non-baked modern mooncakes with modifications from traditional mooncakes and also known as Snowskin Mooncakes or Snowy Mooncakes and best served chilled. Snowskin Mooncakes are made of glutinous rice flour with colouring of different flavour, and added in different filling ingredient for different flavoured.
Mini Snowskin Mooncake Details
1 Box contains 8 pieces of Mini Snowskin Mooncake measurement is about 5cm in diameter and 2.5cm thick.
8 pieces of min Snowskin Mooncake flavour and main ingredients filling:
- 2 pcs Red Velvet with Black Sesame Filling
- 2 pcs Moist Chocolate with Death by Chocolate Mousse
- 1 pc Citrus with Lemon Curd
- 1 pc Earl Grey with Vanilla Custard
- 1 pc Vanilla Butter with Gula Melaka Coconut
- 1 pc Vanilla Butter with Corn Custard.
You could ask for this optional item
✓ Handwritten message on card
We Also Recommend