Angel Wing Belgian Chocolate Cake 5" (Baking Class)
Ride on the wings of an angel on a heavenly ride and drop back down to earth just to go on another ride. Work as a pair to learn this heavenly craft. The study of the holiest dessert starts at 10 AM and ends at 5 PM only at BakeLab.co by The Buttercake Factory 12-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar 59100, Kuala Lumpur.
This 3-hour class is enough for you to quickly learn the ropes of baking the Angel Wing Belgian Chocolate Cake. When it comes to your first time doing something, you’re bound to come across problems such as shortage of equipment and not doing things properly in general. You can leave those worrisome thoughts behind, for we supply just what you need to get started -- there’s even an expert present to guide you! If you’re thirsty, don’t be shy; you can have as many drinks as you want; just make a decision between coffee or tea! Feel like blessing someone’s day? Just tell us and we’ll wrap it up in a neat little ribbon wrapping to give it a more special feel. Knowledge comes at a cost of fatigue, we understand that. So, we’ll offer to clean your dirty dishes for you!
Wish to be blessed by the wings of an angel?
Class Size: 2 students per class
Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: BakeLab.co by The Buttercake Factory
12-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar 59100, Kuala Lumpur
You will learn how to create angel wing belgian chocolate cake. Each class will takes about 2.5-3 hour
What is provided:
- Equipment & tools for workshop purpose
- Dirty dishes cleaning service
- Cake experts assistance
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- A box with ribbon wrapping will be provided if you wish to wrap your cake as a gift
1. A 30% charge will be included for every additional person baking the dessert together. (One class can accommodate up to 2 people)
2. Any children under the ages of 12 years old and below, must be accompanied by an adult. (except during a private venue event) *minimum age requirement is 8 years old.
3. Any changes of Date & Time within 24 hours before the scheduled slot is not allowed.
Classes available for booking (Please let us know which class you would like to register via Whatsapp 017-8800153 or Email)
Real Customer Feedback5216 reviews
Hojo Darjeeling Cake
nice and delicious cake😊
Recommended by the CS on the last-minute options cake, taste good and not too sweet, rich and very moist chocolate cake, everyone loves it.
The cake is delicious. Bought for my friend birthday, everyone loves it. The taste was good, and great delivery service.
Everyone loves it! Especially the crunchy Magnum chocolate shell surrounding the chocolate cake with a very light sour taste, a perfect combination.